ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Overview
ISO 9001:2015 is the quality management system developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). This standard helps organizations of any size to increase quality of products and services, improve customer satisfaction and reduce risks. The ISO 9001 specifies the requirements for good management practices to achieve quality of product or service. A quality management system (QMS) documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving quality policies and objectives. A QMS helps coordinate and direct an organization’s activities to meet customer and regulatory requirements and improve its effectiveness and efficiency on a continuous basis.
Call us: +8801747-975552
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
Implementing a quality management system affects every aspect of an organization’s performance. Benefits of a documented quality management system include:
- Meeting the customer’s requirements, which helps to increase confidence in the organization, in turn leading to more customers, more sales, and more repeat business.
- Meeting the organization’s requirements, which ensures compliance with regulations and provision of products and services in the most cost- and resource-efficient manner, creating room for expansion, growth, and profit.
Advantages of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
Defining, improving, and controlling processes.
Reducing waste, Preventing mistakes and Lowering costs
Facilitating and identifying training opportunities
Engaging staff and Attract new business opportunities
Improve customer satisfaction, Enhance company reputation
Identify and eliminate organizational risks
How to Become an ISO 9001 Certified Company
Any organization has the ability to become ISO 9001:2015 certified. ISO 9001:2015 has been designed to be more inclusive of other organizations, beyond the manufacturing industry. The following are 7 steps organizations can take to start the journey towards ISO 9001 certification:
- Learn more about the requirements ISO 9001:2015 standard by reading the standard.
- Ensure adequate resources are in place to implement ISO 9001, including time and team members. Involve leadership in implementing the ISO 9001 management system.
- Perform an analysis of your organization’s operations and identify gaps to ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Design and develop required ISO 9001:2015 management system documentation, including a quality policy, quality objectives, procedures and records.
- Perform an ISO 9001:2015 internal audit. This may require employees undergoing additional ISO 9001 internal auditor training.
- Successfully undergo a certification body audit.
Please keep in touch for for ISO Consultancy and Certifications